In order to acquire or maintain status of a commercial drivers license (CDL), a thorough physical examination must be done by a provider on the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners. Though these exams may be stressful and time consuming, our Doctor's strive to offer a stress-free environment that allows for all exams to go smoothly and care free to get you out on the road. Whether you are seeking a DOT physical and/or pain management, our clinic can help!
DOT PHYSICAL PREPARATION
To make the process go smoothly, be sure to compile the following pieces of information and bring them with you to your exam (if applicable):
1. Driver's or photo ID
2. Pertinent medical records (lab results, diagnostic imaging & other test results)
3. List of medications with dosage amount of prescription and over the counter drugs
4. Eye wear & hearing aids
5. Contact list of fax numbers, names and address of your Doctors
WHAT TO EXPECT FOR YOUR EXAM
2. You will be asked to fill out a health history questionnaire that can done before your visit by printing off the form here or completed just before your exam.
3. During the physical, the examiner will be checking different components such as vision, hearing, heart function, range of motion and other underlying conditions. A urine sample will also be required during your visit.
4. Finally, our office will provide all necessary paperwork upon completion of the exam for you and your employer's records.
HEALTH IN MOTION'S APPROACH:
PAIN MANAGEMENT AND JOB PERFORMANCE
Like many jobs with frequent repetitive activities like trucking, aches and pains may arise with daily activity. It's important to address these nagging issues before they impact your daily life and job performance. Our clinic offers full service chiropractic care, rehabilitative strategies and occupational health recommendations to help you manage your pain. For more information, give us a call at 920-857-3126 to see how we can help!